My current top 10, in absolutely no particular order.
- Dan Gilbert asks, "Why are we happy?"
- Barry Schwartz on the Paradox of Choice
- Rives, A 3-minute story of mixed emoticons
- Tony Robbins asks, Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better
- Pamelia Kurstin Plays the Theremin
- Jacqueline Novogratz on Patient Capitalism
- Patrick Awuah on Educating Leaders
- John Maeda on the Simple Life
- Jill Bolte Talor's Stroke of Insight
- Clifford Stoll on, Everything
And my most recent favourite (almost top 10): Tim Brown on Creativity and Play
There are so many videos on TED.com and so much to learn from that I haven't come across even a tenth of what is available, so I'll continually update this list, and please share your favourites too. Besides, TED is meant for sharing!